Better Bitcoin Casino Player Rewards in the Pipeline?
It’s now the case that Bitcoin is not only accepted by smaller boutique or specific Bitcoin casinos, as now, all the major players in the US online casino industry are welcoming this virtual currency. Just recently we’ve seen an exceptional amount of quality, well known and very popular casinos add this option to their casino cashiers, taking it away from the niche casino area and into the mainstream. That’s nothing but good news for real money US slots and games players, as a convenient, easy to use and hassle free banking option is what many have been looking for, and although its acceptance by bigger casinos is a great thing, maybe more needs to be done to ensure the growth in use of this virtual currency continues. For many players, being able to deposit and withdraw casino winnings with BItcoin is reward enough, after all, it takes away the chance of declined deposits and it provides a seamless and secure casino banking option. However should the best US online casinos be doing more for Bitcoin players? And should more be done to attract new Bitcoin players? The answer to both is a resounding yes, but the general feeling is that new to Bitcoin casinos maybe need a little time to implement the different kind of Bitcoin casino bonuses and loyalty rewards. Maybe pretty soon we’ll be seeing exclusive Bitcoin deposit bonuses, especially alternative BTC welcome bonuses that offer a slightly different deal, and even special Bitcoin match deposit and reload bonuses on top. That sure would provide some incentive for players at least thinking about making the move to Bitcoin, and maybe an even bigger one would be to provide a completely different loyalty program, something that would incentivize players with BTC cashback schemes or BTC comp points? It’s open to each new casino that’s accepting Bitcoin to implement what they wish, and indeed what they can dream up, however one thing’s for sure, Bitcoin use in US online casinos is on the rise and the first casino to make the changes in how they reward those players that embrace this excellent banking option will be rewarded with player loyalty, and in such a competitive marketplace that’s something that should never be overlooked.
Get Your Bonuses
- BitStarz Adds ETH and DOGE September 2, 2020
- Best Ripple Casinos September 2, 2020
- Bitcoin Rises To $16000 Then Corrects Spectacularly August 19, 2020
- Launch Of Bitcoin Cash August 19, 2020
- Ripple Charges Unstoppably Ahead – Price Now At Almost $3.50 August 19, 2020
- 10 Bitcoin Apps That Everyone Should Have August 19, 2020
- Incredible Growth Rate of the Bitcoin Gambling Industry August 19, 2020
- Bitcoin Recovers From A Low Of $8800 Up To Almost $11,000 August 19, 2020
- Bitcoin Gambling Offers Games From The Industry’S Best Developers August 19, 2020
- Ripple and Ethereum Soar To New Heights As Bitcoin Cash Also Jumps August 19, 2020