US Bitcoin Casino BetChain Now Offers Over 1,000 Games!
Bitcoin has made a huge splash recently with so many great US online casinos adding this superb banking option to their cashiers, and while only a few years ago it was only possible to use BTC in a few specialized casinos, now you can use it pretty much everywhere. There are of course still many Bitcoin specific casinos around, and the biggest of those is BetChain Casino , and it recently got a whole load bigger! BetChain started life, like many other Bitcoin casinos, as a smaller boutique casino however that all changed pretty quickly, and it now boasts an astonishing amount of slots from so many different providers. The original slots lineup was provided by SoftSwiss, Amatic, PocketDice, Endorphina and the great Betsoft and while that provided a large number of slots for players to enjoy, there´s always room for improvement. That improvement comes in the shape of Microgaming, iSoftBet and NetEnt slots that have all been added, taking the total number of video slots available at BetChain to over 1,000...a staggering amount. It´s not only slots that have been added as they´ve also bolstered the ranks of their customer support team and VIP player management and in celebration of the new BetChain slots selection have also added a whole load of new slots bonuses and player rewards too, as well as a brilliant BetChain no deposit Bitcoin bonus. They´ve come a long way since launching in 2014 and enjoying this cool place to play can be done on your home PC or your mobile device, with the new player welcome bonus standing at a sweet 200% bonus up to 1BTC, $100 or 100 EUR.
- BitStarz Adds ETH and DOGE September 2, 2020
- Best Ripple Casinos September 2, 2020
- Bitcoin Rises To $16000 Then Corrects Spectacularly August 19, 2020
- Launch Of Bitcoin Cash August 19, 2020
- Ripple Charges Unstoppably Ahead – Price Now At Almost $3.50 August 19, 2020
- 10 Bitcoin Apps That Everyone Should Have August 19, 2020
- Incredible Growth Rate of the Bitcoin Gambling Industry August 19, 2020
- Bitcoin Recovers From A Low Of $8800 Up To Almost $11,000 August 19, 2020
- Bitcoin Gambling Offers Games From The Industry’S Best Developers August 19, 2020
- Ripple and Ethereum Soar To New Heights As Bitcoin Cash Also Jumps August 19, 2020