3 Reasons Why Bitcoin Is Popular at Online Casinos
For years, online casino banking has been dominated by popular eWallets like Neteller and Skrill, and credit cards like Visa and MasterCard. But things have changed lately, with more players using Bitcoin for online gambling than ever before. This cryptocurrency is unique since it's not controlled by governments or banks. It also allows players to do their casino banking safely and anonymously. Why else is Bitcoin quickly becoming the preferred banking choice of online casino players? Find out as we discuss 3 big reasons for the rise of Bitcoin in online gambling.
1. Bitcoin Is Easy to Use at Online CasinosWhen people play online casino games, they don't want to deal with headaches regarding their banking. Unfortunately, some banking options are not only confusing to use, but they also make players wait days on withdrawals. Bitcoin differs in this way, though, because you can quickly get started and the transactions are quick. What's more is that you don't have to wait on cashouts being approved by a third party, like with PayPal or Neteller. Furthermore, a third party doesn't need to see IDs and utility bills before your deposit is approved.
2. Bitcoin Offers Privacy and SecurityJust because Bitcoin isn't regulated by a government or bank doesn't mean that it's not safe. In fact, Bitcoin offers supreme security through end-to-end encryption to protect transactions. You can also store this cryptocurrency through dedicated websites, private computers, or USB devices. These methods not only keep your cryptocurrency safe from hackers, but also keep transactions private. Considering that eWallets and credit cards can track your online gambling transactions, this is an advantage for anybody who wants their online gaming life to remain private.
3. You can Get Bitcoin Casino BonusesWhen you use eWallets and other banking methods, the online casino gets charged transaction fees. But Bitcoin doesn't result in any fees to the casino, which is why they encourage you to use this cryptocurrency through the form of special bonuses. One example is a 100% match deposit bonus up to $200 on your first Bitcoin deposit. Combined with the other advantages that we've discussed, it's worth going after Bitcoin casino bonuses when you have the chance. It's also worth using Bitcoin for the convenience, security, and privacy that this cryptocurrency offers online casino users.
Popular Bitcoin Online Casinos
150% up to $300 (code: WINTASTIC), 117 Free Spins on Bubble Bubble Slots (code: BUBBLETASTIC), 10 Free Spins on Sign Up for Panda Magic (code: MAGICTASTIC)
Real Time Gaming
$8888 +350 Free Spins (code: UPTOWN1ACES), Low Playthrough up to $100 (code: 100ACES)
Real Time Gaming
$7777 Welcome Bonus (code: SLOTO1MATCH)
Real Time Gaming, ViG
100% up to $1000, Bitcoin Welcome Bonus (code: IGBITCOIN200)
Bovada Gaming, Real Time Gaming, Rival Gaming
100% up to $1000 (code: NEWWELCOME), 125% Bitcoin Welcome Bonus (code: BTCCW1250)
Bovada Gaming, Genesis Gaming, Makitone Gaming, Real Time Gaming, Revolver Gaming, Rival Gaming, Spinomenal
$9000 Crypto Welcome Bonus (code: CRYPTO300), $5000 Welcome Bonus Package (code: WILD250)
Betsoft, Dragon Gaming, Nucleus Gaming
Up to $3000 (code: BOLCASINO), 100% Crypto Bonus (code: CRYPTO100)
Betsoft, Digital Gaming Solutions, Dragon Gaming
- Ripple Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes October 22, 2020
- Ripple Suffers Huge Decline October 14, 2020
- Best Ripple Casinos October 7, 2020
- BitStarz Adds ETH and DOGE September 2, 2020
- Bitcoin Rises To $16000 Then Corrects Spectacularly August 19, 2020
- Launch Of Bitcoin Cash August 19, 2020
- Ripple Charges Unstoppably Ahead – Price Now At Almost $3.50 August 19, 2020
- 10 Bitcoin Apps That Everyone Should Have August 19, 2020
- Incredible Growth Rate of the Bitcoin Gambling Industry August 19, 2020
- Bitcoin Recovers From A Low Of $8800 Up To Almost $11,000 August 19, 2020